Following responsible wreck diving practices you can explore air planes, ships, cars, some purposely sunk while others by accident.
Each wreck dive has it’s mysteries, it’s story, be that an artificial dive site or one that carries the weight of history. Often, wreck dive sites offer shelter for diverse marine life.
The USAT Liberty shipwreck in Tulamben is home for schools of Humphead Parrot Fish.
What will you learn ?
With significant variety in wreck dives, some dive sites are protected by local laws and regulations in order to protect the historical value. The Wreck Dive in Bali begins with reviewing guidelines for researching and respecting the wrecks.
With a total of four dives you will be discovering:
- Safety considerations regarding navigation and exploration of wrecks
- Wreck surveying and mapping
- Use of penetration lines and and reels for guiding
- Techniques to avoid disturbing the wreck and the marine life living there
- Private PADI Instructor
- PADI registration fees
- Transfer to dive sites
- Boat rental
- Equipment rental
- Dive insurance
- Hotel Transfer to/from dive center in areas Sanur, Kuta and Seminyak
- Towels, snacks, lunch, water/soft drink
- Certified PADI Adventure Diver ( or above )
- Be at least 15 years old