You first learn about buoyancy control during your PADI Open Water Course and that is when your PADI Instructor in Bali teaches you about how to maintain a neutral buoyancy avoiding to disrupt the underwater world. With the Peak Performance Buoyancy you can improve your skills bringing them to the next level, making an even better diver.
What will you learn ?
A good buoyancy is what defines in a way a good diver. During two dives in Padang Bai in this specialty course you will learn:
- How to determine your exact needed weight so you avoid being too light or too heavy
- Properly manage your scuba gear to for a better balance underwater
- Improve breathing skills to maintain a better buoyancy and move more smoothly through water
- How to hover without effort, in any position, either vertically or horizontally
- Private PADI Instructor
- PADI registration fees
- Transfer to dive sites
- Boat rental
- Equipment rental
- Dive insurance
- Hotel Transfer to/from dive center in areas Sanur, Kuta and Seminyak
- Towels, snacks, lunch, water/soft drink