The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty course in Bali.
Enriched Air or NITROX how is commonly known brings the question every time, why should someone use it ? The answer is simple: because Enriched Air gives you more no decompression time being useful specially on repetitive dives.
Most preferred by divers passionate about underwater photography and PADI professionals, to be able to earn this specialty you have to be at least PADI ( Junior ) Open Water of minimum 12 years old.
What will you learn ?
The overall concept of learning how to use NITROX in Bali is to understand the air mixture and why higher oxygen and lower nitrogen content gives you more bottom time. Understanding dive computer settings and a proper way of checking your air are also items of your Enriched Air course in Bali.
- During your theory and practical sessions you will go through the following:
- Discuss proper managing oxygen exposure
- Practicing analysing oxygen content prior to going out diving
- Dive computer settings for Enriched Air dives
- Professional PADI Instructor
- PADI registration fees
- Transfer to dive sites ( if applied )
- Boat rental ( if applied )
- Equipment rental
- Dive insurance
- Hotel Transfer to/from dive center in areas Sanur
- Towels, snacks, lunch, water/soft drink