Go with the flow with PADI’s Drift Diver specialty in Bali’s best drift dives around Nusa Penida island. Master the skill and learn to fly with scuba diving equipment.
Using your basic scuba diving equipment you will learn how to use several other elements necessary for a proper drift dive, such as: surface marker buoys and floats with lines and reels. At the beginning of a drift dive however, the most important equipment component is the boat current line which your PADI Instructor will teach you everything about.
What will you learn ?
During a drift dive, the procedures and techniques are the most important but alongside you will also learn:
- Introduction to drift diving equipment: floats, current lines, reels.
- Aquatic currents – how they are created and the effects
- Practice buoyancy control, navigation and communication during your two drift dives
- Techniques of staying close to your buddy or group during a drift dive
- Professional PADI Instructor
- PADI registration fees
- Transfer to dive sites
- Boat rental
- Equipment rental
- Dive insurance
- Hotel Transfer to/from dive center in areas Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak
- Towels, snacks, lunch, water/soft drink