PADI Deep Diver Specialty course, one of PADI’s most useful specialty courses.
It’s exciting, it’s mysterious and it’s where in Bali we can see the amazing Mola Mola ( Sun Fish ). If with your standard PADI Open Water certification you can go to a maximum depth of 18 meters deep ( 60 feet ), with the Deep Diver specialty you can reach the limits of recreational diving, 40 meters deep ( 130 feet ).
What will you learn ?
Your training starts with a theory session during which we will go through the reasons why a deep dive would be done. The most important however will be understanding your personal limits and how nitrogen narcosis affects our bodies, specially our brains.
The specialty includes a total of 4 dives during which you will learn about:
- Special deep diving equipment
- Deep dive planning, buddy system procedures and buoyancy control
- Management of air supply, how to deal with nitrogen narcosis
- Safety considerations
- Professional PADI Instructor
- PADI registration fees
- Transfer to dive sites
- Boat rental
- Equipment rental
- Dive insurance
- Hotel Transfer to/from dive center in areas Sanur
- Towels, snacks, lunch, water/soft drink
- Certified PADI Adventure Diver ( or equivalent )
- Be at least 15 years old