The PADI Instructor Development Course ( IDC ) is an intensive 18 days course designed from the ground up to prepare the candidates to become PADI Instructors.
Beginning with the PADI IDC in Bali you will experience a professional learning experience where the IDC team, Course Directors and Staff Instructors will focus together on getting you ready not only for the Instructor Examination ( IE ) but most importantly for the life as a scuba diving instructor.
Our IDC course in Bali is an intense, demanding, time consuming but fun and rewarding class. We have designed the course from the ground up with Alina Conroy, a PADI Course Director since 2002 who will be acting as your dedicated teacher.
Starting with the optional Preparation Workshop, your IDC will take in total 18 days excluding the Instructor Examination ( IE ) and extra courses that you might wish to attend such as the Master Scuba Diver Trainer.
In details, the 18 days are a combination of classroom and water work both in confined and open waters with a significant number of workshops such as Rescue Workshop, CESA, Ascent and Descent Workshop etc.
To be able to read more about our IDC program please go to our dedicated website Neptune IDC Center.
View the 2018 IDC Calendar
PADI Instructor Development Courses take place every month allowing you a flexible time frame for when and how you wish to join.
Applying for our IDC classes can be either through our normal course structures as well as our Fast and Slow IDC’s.
- PADI Course Director
- PADI Staff Instructor
- 2 workshops: Aware Shark Conservation & Emergency Oxygen Provider
- Transfer to dive sites
- Boat rental
- Equipment rental
- Towels, snacks, lunch, water/soft drink
- 3 days fun dives ( depending on availability )
- After-hours IDC Support
- Multiple types of discounts ( ask directly to the office )
- Certified PADI Divemaster
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have 60 logged dives including night, deep and navigation dives
- Be a certified diver for at least 6 months
- Have CPR and First Aid Training within the last 24 months
- Have a proper physical state and submit a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months